Sunday 26 May 2013

Lately






This weekend has been perfect. Yesterday, we went looking at ovens before stopping for some lunch. We then went for a drive around a little neighbourhood that we both love, looking at the houses and seeing if there were any rentals there at all. I have this really strong urge to be be around a family orientated neighbourhood, especially because Elle is starting school in September. I would love to get to know other families and let the girls be in an area with lots more children. Yesterday evening, we went to a new country park with my mum near her house. There was a little pond with thousands of tadpoles in. We are going to go there every few evenings so Elle can watch them turn from tadpoles into frogs. They are nearly hatched so it is exciting to let her watch this process. There was also a sweet little lake and we saw two snakes just basking in the sunlight on the wooden platforms.

This morning, we went to a car boot and Elle asked us to get her some My little ponies. She ended up with 8 and was a very happy little girl indeed! It is my sisters birthday today, so we had her and the family around this afternoon to celebrate. Tomorrow, we are spending the morning at my sisters and then travelling to my grandmas village for the village fete. We go every year and i always look forward to it. Its just been a wonderful few days and i now get Elle at home from pre-school for the next week due to school half term so we have lovely things planned. We have a photoshoot planned this week for a sweet little clothing company. Details will be coming soon! I hope you all had a lovely weekend. x























Share:

4 comments

  1. Love this. Such beautiful photos. You are so lucky to live somewhere so beautiful. Your girls were bound to be little fairies when they live somewhere so dreamy. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling. I actually live right in the town centre on a busy road opposite morrisons! We are just lucky that we have wonderful scenery around the town and we are right by the river and canal so we walk a lot around there x

      Delete
  2. Your girl's are beautiful and you take the most incredibly beautiful photos. I would love for you to photograph my girls but I don't reckon they would be as dreamy as yours! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, if you did ever want me to photograph them, just let me know xxx

      Delete

ShareThis

© Gingerlillytea | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig