Monday 24 June 2013

Thistle magazine


"i love being surrounded by nature, and i love surrounding my two daughters with nature too"

I am so pleased to say that three of my photographs are featured in the new issue of Thistle magazine. Thistle magazine is a new online published magazine that is filled with completely magical and enchanting pages. I am so honoured to have my work in the magazine and i am hoping to purchase a hard copy of the magazine to keep. 

It's something like this that keeps my photography passion flame alive. I know, one day, i shall go back to it and i am excited for that day.

Share:

7 comments

  1. OH WOW!! Well deserved and SOOOOO fitting!!! Congratulations!!!!
    XOXO
    Melissa @ Fawn Over Baby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa. You are always so kind and supportive. I really appreciate it x

      Delete
  2. Well done sweetie really proud of you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

© Gingerlillytea | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig